Egbe

Next Article
BE PATIENT AND LEARN
Comments (24)
  1. Ask Amber says:

Very intriguing thank you

1. Sindy says:

@Ask Amber Alafia, its omileti, i hope all is well!

2. Sindy says:

Alafia obara meji, thank you it was very well written, thank you for incorporating your life into it , you made it better for my understanding! Ase!

3. Tracie Jones says:

Thank You For Sharing your Knowledge and Wisdom.

2. Obara Meji says:

You are welcome Amber

3. Queenleelee/ Lisa says:

Well I am waiting with knife and fork for more on Egde, because, I am my sister mainly have some of the trates that proves we have Egbe, she mainly I know based on my now knowledge of Egde, have a spiritual Husband, and she was a leader in her spirit realm, well so was I, I was a healer. still am, just regrouping.

Ase’

4. Obara Meji says:

There is so much to write on this topic Queenleelee

5. Ifadayisi says:

How would you explain the relationship between egbe and ori?

6. keachia says:

This came right on time. I’ve recently learned of Egbe. And will get initiated soon. How can I contact you directly. Your work here is amazing. Ase o

7. Khola says:

I love the artical. Informative and making me think and drastically changed my view about life..i wish i could learn n read more.

1. Ramonia L Mccall says:

I would love to know more about this and how to get initiated

8. le.tigre says:

Wow! it seems like Egbe refers to a lot that is a part of us.

9. Bky says:

Interesting,have been having different types of dream,since I was 6,till today,many pastors taught am a witch ,but I know am not,but each time I go to visit babalawos,they always tells me am olori,until one told me to start some egbe and become iyalode and even I have that oko orun also,poor me am living abroad,and still not chanced to go home yet,and ? Still dreaming all night.

10. Ifadunmade says:

I’m so glad to have read this. Learning and having a better understanding everyday. I’m very thankful. Please write more so we may increase in our knowledge.

1. Obara Meji says:

I will soon be writing here regularly again, I am in Africa and am most often very busy with this tradition

11. Phoenix Rising says:

Aboru Aboye, I’m very happy to have stumble upon your article on Egbe. Would you be so kind to share information on Egbe Eleriko? If one is from this particular group, what type of spiritual objects are received? Is there an initiation to Egbe Eleriko? Thanks in advance for your response.

1. Obara Meji says:

Hi Phoenix, sorry for the late response.

But I do not know much about Egbe Eleriko, so what I will do is find out that information for you.

2. 7 sacred rivers says:

There is initiation into egbe where your particuar group will then be identified. Then you will receive appropriate pot, icon and implements. For eleko a fan is one thing u will see. I can link you with trusted priests if needed. 7sacredrivers@gmail.com

12. Rochelle Emmanuel says:

Thank You🙏🏾 so much for sharing clearly your written insight. I always feel blessed when studying from you. Blessings 🙏🏾 Asé O

13. Sinda says:

“ I felt different (and looked different) and so did my children. I had heard before that when doing Egbe initiation, you will look different, when you come out. Different by looking like a “new person” and radiating almost as bright as a sunshine, a beauty lighting your face and person, not easily explained, but I saw it in my daughters, and they in turn saw it in me.”

I can imagine how you felt, this is exactly how I felt (still feel) after having my child. For months I was stunned and kept asking people if I looked different. To this day I still feel that I look different cus I definitely see a different person when I look in the mirror. To myself I look brighter and beautiful. I’m getting used to this “new face” I see lol, I still double back in the mirror and ask myself if that’s really me. Blessings Obara !!

14. Peace says:

Please, how do I get initiated. cos life has not been easy with me .from one struggle to another .I want a better and a prosperous life ..

15. Iyanu says:

Please how do I get initiated,I’ve been passing through some difficulties