Egbe

EGBE – YOUR ASTRAL MATES

Next Article
BE PATIENT AND LEARN
Comments (19)
    1. Sindy says:

@Ask Amber Alafia, its omileti, i hope all is well!

2. Sindy says:

Alafia obara meji, thank you it was very well written, thank you for incorporating your life into it , you made it better for my understanding! Ase!

1. Obara Meji says:

You are welcome Amber

2. Queenleelee/ Lisa says:

Well I am waiting with knife and fork for more on Egde, because, I am my sister mainly have some of the trates that proves we have Egbe, she mainly I know based on my now knowledge of Egde, have a spiritual Husband, and she was a leader in her spirit realm, well so was I, I was a healer. still am, just regrouping.

Ase’

3. Obara Meji says:

There is so much to write on this topic Queenleelee

4. Ifadayisi says:

How would you explain the relationship between egbe and ori?

5. keachia says:

This came right on time. I’ve recently learned of Egbe. And will get initiated soon. How can I contact you directly. Your work here is amazing. Ase o

6. Khola says:

I love the artical. Informative and making me think and drastically changed my view about life..i wish i could learn n read more.

7. le.tigre says:

Wow! it seems like Egbe refers to a lot that is a part of us.

8. Bky says:

Interesting,have been having different types of dream,since I was 6,till today,many pastors taught am a witch ,but I know am not,but each time I go to visit babalawos,they always tells me am olori,until one told me to start some egbe and become iyalode and even I have that oko orun also,poor me am living abroad,and still not chanced to go home yet,and ? Still dreaming all night.

9. Ifadunmade says:

I’m so glad to have read this. Learning and having a better understanding everyday. I’m very thankful. Please write more so we may increase in our knowledge.

1. Obara Meji says:

I will soon be writing here regularly again, I am in Africa and am most often very busy with this tradition

10. Phoenix Rising says:

Aboru Aboye, I’m very happy to have stumble upon your article on Egbe. Would you be so kind to share information on Egbe Eleriko? If one is from this particular group, what type of spiritual objects are received? Is there an initiation to Egbe Eleriko? Thanks in advance for your response.

1. Obara Meji says:

Hi Phoenix, sorry for the late response.

But I do not know much about Egbe Eleriko, so what I will do is find out that information for you.

2. 7 sacred rivers says:

There is initiation into egbe where your particuar group will then be identified. Then you will receive appropriate pot, icon and implements. For eleko a fan is one thing u will see. I can link you with trusted priests if needed. 7sacredrivers@gmail.com

11. Rochelle Emmanuel says:

Thank You🙏🏾 so much for sharing clearly your written insight. I always feel blessed when studying from you. Blessings 🙏🏾 Asé O